I don't know exactly why but strangely, I find myself saddened by the news of Intel's plant closure in Cavite, Philippines. It didn't come to me as a surprise as somehow reliable sources have shared such move with me two years ago. Nevertheless, I find it a great lost to see a company I personally look-up to leave my nation. I feel for the thousands of Filipinos who lost their job because of this move. For some reason, I believe the bond created inside such a "pressure cooker", as we call Intel, cannot easily be broken.
Whilst, I am confident that Intel has a remarkable change and transition programs in place for their affected employees, I still pray for God's grace to be upon these people and their families, especially upon those who have made my short stint in Intel truly worth remembering.
a.t.
Picking this up again!
-
I have completely forgotten about this blog. Kinda pleased to find it when
I wanted to set up a new blog for a new purpose. Guess there is no need for
a n...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment