I am back.
I have been a blogger for 6 years now. I had to stop for a moment as I wrote the last sentence to count the number of years I have been into this. And yes, I cannot believe that it has been SIX years.
It started from a relentless encouragement of a friend. And now I think I already lost count of how many blogs I created, how many entries I posted, and how many blogs I have deleted or kept private. Yet, one thing I noticed as I created this new account - each and every blog that I had was for a season. Much more surprising, the name of my blog resonates that particular season in my life.
From the choice to "run the race", I realized that I am indeed an "eternal being" who was "bought for a price". Now, I am on a wonderful journey of discovering and living the "outrageous gift" that my Dear Jesus has purchased for me on the cross.
A journey of grace.
Undeserved. Unearned. Unmerited favor.
No longer does it matter, what the world says.
For I am redeemed in the Beloved.
Established by no other but my Abba Father.
I believe this is the best blog I ever had.
I declare that this will be filled with nothing short of divine revelations of His great great great love for you and me.
All for His glory.
All praises to Jesus, alone.
Join me now as we unwrap His outrageous gift!
a.t.
1 comment:
AMEN! Hurray!
Post a Comment