Thank God for the gift of photography.
Thank God for the gift of eyes that see His beauty.
Thank God for the gift of senses that sees beyond the natural light.
Thank God for the gift of light that makes His beauty even more stunningly beautiful.
Thank God for the gift of appreciation that elevates the spirit within.
Thank God for Him, beautiful indeed.
* * * * * *
This is my first photo that won 6th place in a Simply Perfect's monthly contest for best images. I do not really know how it happened. Didn't even know that there was a contest. I just received the good news when the administrator posted a congratulatory message on my stream.
I was so happy.
Yes, I know it may be a little thing. But it is, for me, far more than that. A recognition that brought forth a deeper appreciation of this gift that He has given me.
In fact, the past months I've been realizing the gift of my nature. Who I am. How He created me to be. There are so many things to explore. One thing I know though, I am in search for the true purpose of this very nature He gifted me with. And I know there's only one thing I can let it bloom to the fullest, it is nothing but through complete dependence on Him.
Praise Jesus. All glory to Him alone.
a.t.
Picking this up again!
-
I have completely forgotten about this blog. Kinda pleased to find it when
I wanted to set up a new blog for a new purpose. Guess there is no need for
a n...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment