1.15.2009

THREE THINGS

For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favour You will surround him as with a shield.
Psalm 5:12


This is our second Christmas and New Year with New Creation Church, and so this is the second time as well that we are encouraged to think of (at least) three things that we would believe God for this 2009.

Last Tuesday, during our caregroup meeting, our leader passed out blank paper and pen to us and asked us to write our "Three Wishes." I immediately knew what I wanted. Three things that I am believing God for this year.
  • To conceive and give birth to a healthy baby boy
  • To have financial increase which includes property investment
  • To bring my career to a higher level

The truth is I wrote a lot more than three points. Of course, I claim to continuously share great marriage with B, health and wholeness for me and my loveones, growth in B's career, etc. It doesn't matter - In Christ, we have an abundant supply!

What are your three things?

a.t.

No comments: