2.03.2009

ON A LIGHTER NOTE

Yesterday was a moment of breakthrough for me. I talked to my immediate manager and requested to be completely transferred to the area for which they asked me to play a dual role. It was a leap of faith but peace has been my guide.

Today is another peaceful day as I wfh. Comfortably seated on my new found work place which for me is a sanctuary after being in a battlefield for what feels like forever. And I love it. I love how I started the day with Him, and His mind-blowing message. I read a few chapters from the book of John and saw some things on a different light. I am in complete awe of Him. Whilst I have to complete nine more of the ten reports due tomorrow, I enjoy juggling my time with my job and errands at home. I look forward to finish off earlier than usual so I can take a walk with my camera and capture some moments that I will encounter along the way. Oh, there's only thing I wish though, that I can call Yellow Cab and order my favorite Four Cheese Pizza. But oh well ...

This is life.
And I love it.

a.t.

No comments: